Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mothers Day..




Hawaii was so fun but I just had to get home to my babies...Bart and I were suppose to fly home Sunday night but I had to get home, I wanted to spend Mother's Day with Molly so I got the last seat to fly the red eye home Saturday alas leaving Bart behind....I made it home and couldn't kiss her enough...I was a little sad that Bart wasn't here to spend Mother's Day with me but it meant a little more that I was with Molly...of course my fabulous husband gave me the perfect present...I wish most of you that read my blog have met my husband...he is one of if not the best thing that has happened to me..he is so kind, loving, and really puts Molly and myself first in his life...I know he is stressed out alot of the time with all the responsibility he has on his shoulders...anyway enough about my husband let me tell you and show you what he bought me for Mother's Day....first was a pair of pearl earrings....so pretty!!...and second...yes my purse!! We bought it in Hawaii...it cost a little more than the one that I bid on eBay and you may notice it looks a little different...but a whole lot more FABULOUS!! I love this purse...I just stare at it when it's hanging on the back of the bathroom stall at school and smile...thanks babe..love you..

3 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Yay! You got your purse! It is SO cute!! Oh and I am totally jealous that you guys got to go to Hawaii! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jessica said...

That is so sweet of him to get you that purse. Kyle unintentionally shipped me off to utah for mothers day, so I was with the girls by myself. We still had fun though.

kelly said...

love this purse. soooo cute.