Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Little Molly Ann...






















All these pictures make me laugh...when I try to take a picture of Molly and I, I always get cut off and she cheesing it...my sister made her the skirt that I LOVE..it has red tool underneath it..she looks so good in it..but that is the best pictures I could get..she may smile sometimes but usually turns away when I get the camera out...she is getting so big..she is wearing a size 4 shoe now..I can't believe it..I am trying to get her to always wear shoes so she can get a little better stability for walking..but then I panic when she drops the ground because I don't want her to scratch them..oh I swear..oh and Sponge Bob jammies..there so hilarious!! We went shopping the other day and I bought more than I should so Molly was shoved to the corner...funny...I love the knee highs that she was wearing with the denim dress..so BIG!!







4 comments:

The Frame Family said...

I love that skirt! She is getting cuter and cuter by the day! We need to hang out while you're on break!

Jessica said...

Oh, so cute! I love the skirt! I love the denim dress too, I was thinking about getting it for margo, but then I wasn't sure if it would look cute with a shirt under it for the fall. She is getting big! You should check out bear feet shoes, to die for, but they cost an arm and a leg!

BAWC said...

she has such cute clothes. she is a doll!

Carlye Momma said...

What a BABE!!!