Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm sick to my stomach..



I try to be a star student and do what I can..I volunteer for extra assignments..I am the class represenitive for the SNA for my class...I am the one that always buys the presents for our teachers...I'm the one that picks the donuts up...and I am the one that FORGOT to pick up my hospital ID..so I CAN'T go to clinicals tomorrow...WHAT!! I don't know what to do..(we'll there is nothing I can do)..unless someone magically can get me an IHC ID badge..?? Anyone? Anyone? Buler? I hate myself..

3 comments:

paigernate said...

:( i'm sorry! i HATE HATE HATE it when that happens!you run around do all the extra shit and then when it is actually something required and super important- it somehow slips from you!!!! i still think your a start student :)

Tasha said...

What ended up happening?

Keddington Chronicles said...

I'm sorry!!! There is soooooo much to remember. And, I for one classmate, appreciate all of the extra effort you give to SNA in our behalf. If it makes you feel better, I forgot my I.D. last Saturday. I was late cuz I had to go all the way back home :)
-Angela-