i did an internship in intensive care while i was in school and then worked in a medical icu for 4 years before going to er. i feel like my heart is in critical care for sure, you would love it! and ihc is a great company, they pay their PRN staff the best in the valley and it is always nice to have the option to move to any of the hospitals or clinics if you get sick of your job and still stay in the system.
I am glad that Bart has someone that he can play with all the time!! I am sad we aren't going to make it to Big's wedding, I wanted to see you guys :( November seems to be a busy time as well as October was.
5 comments:
Awww...doesn't he look pecial in that picture??? I bet Molly can't get enough of her silly daddy. He's so cute!
That is the cutest pic of Molly and Bart! I love it!
i did an internship in intensive care while i was in school and then worked in a medical icu for 4 years before going to er. i feel like my heart is in critical care for sure, you would love it! and ihc is a great company, they pay their PRN staff the best in the valley and it is always nice to have the option to move to any of the hospitals or clinics if you get sick of your job and still stay in the system.
I am glad that Bart has someone that he can play with all the time!! I am sad we aren't going to make it to Big's wedding, I wanted to see you guys :( November seems to be a busy time as well as October was.
Molly is getting so big--she is darling! You guys are great parents --I am glad you are so happy and life seems good for you!
Post a Comment