Sunday, January 11, 2009

BaBy EmErSyn'S ShOWer...





My best friend was home from Ohio over the Christmas break..she was so kind to let me throw her a baby shower...I love making food and decorating for parties..I don't think it was my best work but I waited till school was out to plan it...I think she had fun..she got cute stuff too..I made her this little book to remember the day..I had everyone bring a piece of fabric and I (meaning my sister) is in the process of making her blanket...the little girl in the post is Andie..Paige's niece..I just loved the picture..(Paige is the one in black in the background).

1 comment:

paigernate said...

i LOVED everything about it! you are the best for throwing the shower for me and ALWAYS being there for me net! i love you and your cute family so, so much! thanks again

p.s. i need to get pics of the shower from you... i didn't take ANY!