The other day on my walk..half way through I became so tired..I just wanted to sit down and take a nap..I knew Molly was asleep so Bart couldn't have come and gotten me..so I detoured to my parents hoping they were home. I ended up riding their scooter home and then it became the family toy for the night! I came home to find no one home but all cars here...I figured Bart had taken Molly on a walk but as I looked in the garage I heard a honking and giggling...Bart had taken Molly on a scooter ride! The rest of the night was spent with Molly and I on the scooter in the back parking lot behind our house and Bart riding right next to us...silly but FUN! Later that night our best friends Chris and Wendy came over and you can see what the boys did...?
Saturday, March 21, 2009
The other day on my walk..half way through I became so tired..I just wanted to sit down and take a nap..I knew Molly was asleep so Bart couldn't have come and gotten me..so I detoured to my parents hoping they were home. I ended up riding their scooter home and then it became the family toy for the night! I came home to find no one home but all cars here...I figured Bart had taken Molly on a walk but as I looked in the garage I heard a honking and giggling...Bart had taken Molly on a scooter ride! The rest of the night was spent with Molly and I on the scooter in the back parking lot behind our house and Bart riding right next to us...silly but FUN! Later that night our best friends Chris and Wendy came over and you can see what the boys did...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i LOVE these pictures- especially the last one :) we miss u! so cute! bart and chris look so 'special together- BFF's :)!!
What a fun evening!! They look so cute together on the Scooter!
Post a Comment