Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All at the hoof of a mule...




We'll surgery went well...what was to be a 45 minute surgery turned into a 2 hour surgery...the doctor came out and told me that there was a little more scar tissue than he expected...they cut his finger from the front and the back..along with his palm and into his wrist...I was a little worried on how he would be coming out of anesthesia..but he did really good and was super pleasant...so Molly and I are just hanging out taking care of dad..it's so cute..Bart is bummed that he can't pick Molly up, so we just lay by dad in the chair...


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope Bart gets feeling better soon. It will be nice for you and Molly to have him home. See you soon!

Carlye Momma said...

HAHAHAHA! I had NO idea he went in for surgery! Molly Ann's gonna have a good time making fun of daddy for this one! I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I love stuff like this. It helps me keep in touch with all of my family and friends...you know..when you become a family you get a little busy for everything else!

Kiss that squishy baby for me...and Barty poop. :-) Love ya honey!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh...and I hope he's feeling better! I really feel bad. (I'm a bit inappropriate in times like these...)