I love her little hat! I want Margo to come make a snowman with you guys, maybe next year. I am hoping we can move home before next Christmas.
Cute snowman! I've been wanting to take Ko outside to build one, but he's been kind of sick so hopefully in the next few weeks we can!
I was confused about why your blog is called the barker family, but now i get it. Thats funny.
jess.. clue me in i don't get it either. annette, molly is so pretty! i love her cute little mouth, so pouty! send me your email and i can send my address, i would love yours also.
but probably very nice too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love her little hat! I want Margo to come make a snowman with you guys, maybe next year. I am hoping we can move home before next Christmas.
Cute snowman! I've been wanting to take Ko outside to build one, but he's been kind of sick so hopefully in the next few weeks we can!
I was confused about why your blog is called the barker family, but now i get it. Thats funny.
jess.. clue me in i don't get it either. annette, molly is so pretty! i love her cute little mouth, so pouty! send me your email and i can send my address, i would love yours also.
but probably very nice too.
Post a Comment