
Look at momma's and Molly's new ride....Bart bought me this set for my birthday and Valentine's...Bart can always come up with the best ideas for presents..uh..don't tell him but all he is getting for Valentine's is a new pair of Chuck Taylors....we went and picked it up this morning at a shop here in Riverton and then rode them home...so much fun!! Thanks babe!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I like the new ride. I want to get a little trailer to pull the girls on my bike. To bad I don't live there, we could ride together.
I love the new Bike. I need to get a trailer like that so I can put both girls in it.
Sick ride!! We are getting bikes this spring and I can't wait!! Do you mind letting me know where you got your trailer and about how much it was? We'll have to go riding some time this spring!
Post a Comment