
Trying to do Molly's hair is so interesting...she wants to play with anything that you have and wants to see what your doing..so her head is everywhere...I don't like when little girls have hair and their parents don't do it...isn't that one of the funniest parts!! Seeing Molly's hair in a
mow hawk makes me want to cut mine again...I hate that
Johnathen doesn't live here...he is one of the only ones I trust to cut my hair....
5 comments:
She is getting to big. She is so adorable. And I like the pink bathroom, did you do it like that or was it already there? It seems very retro, I like it.
My sister in law always tells me she will die if I don't do Kenley's hair but it is much harder said than done! She just learned that it makes mommy crazy when she messes it up right after I am finished so that is her big thing now........ugh! but love the mohawk!
I love her hair!!! That is one of the hardest things about having a girl.Is always having to do there hair. Aspen's hair is at such a weird length right now I hate it.
She is so cute and getting so big! Doing baby's hair sucks! I know it's a lot easier for me to do Ko's hair, but it's just like you said...he wants to see what I am doing, and he always tries to grab the comb!
I hope school is going well for you! We got bikes last week so one of these times when you're not too busy, we will have to go riding together :)
I love it!!! I can tell that the mohawk was done by you. It made me laugh! Like mother like daughter.
Post a Comment