
Today I did the unthinkable..I was standing in front of a display of digital picture frames this morning at 03:30am...this was the first Black Friday that I went shopping..I refused to take a part of this horrid day sense I always had to work it at the malls..(thank god I quit the year they started the midnight shopping..)My sister was in charge of the portable DVD players and me the frames...so we text each other the whole time...I looked at my clock it was 04:40am we had 20 minutes to go and all the sudden it was as if the gun had been shot and we were off like horses..no more like ravishing dogs grabbing praying that we were getting what we had been so patiently waiting for...as I looked down I had three frames..I was off for a camcorder and as I turned around I see my sister out of the corner of my eye...grabbing two DVD players tucking them in and running..running for the touchdown..(the baby section..where we were meeting) I was able to grab my little camcorder and I was off...we met in the middle and started laughing...what the HELL just happened? It was not 05:00am...how did the pandemonium start?..did someone say GO?...my sister said it started in Toys I guess people were tired of waiting and started grabbing...and like the wave at a football game..the shelves were cleared within seconds and people empty handed looking around with a stupefied look on their face...it was a little satisfying seeing their faces and then looking down at my hands full of what they wanted...serves them right for not waking up at 3am and standing their like an idiot as I did...would I do it again??
4 comments:
So, Would you do it again? I've never gone, BUT my Mom lives for it, so today I gave her my list. Result=She got me everything I wanted, YEY!!! I think I MAY need to start going!!! The deals are amazing, but my Mom says I would kill somebody. I'm not the most patient person on the planet, and I HATE crowds!!! Hope you had fun!!! :)
-Angela-
you are officially crazy!
I have never gone shopping on black friday either, but I kind of wanted to this year just for fun. I was done with my shopping last week. I don't know if the cheeper prices are worth the craziness for me, I think I would get in a fight with someone.
You've gotta love Black Friday!! For some weird reason Dustin and I decided to go to Wal-Mart and around 9:00 am, but it wasn't too bad. But then we went to Costco...what a MAD HOUSE!! Jessica and I went to Fashion Place mall at midnight 2 years ago...NEVER AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment