Monday, November 10, 2008

Gap Friends and Family


It is that time again and thanks to my friend Martha...I still get invited! I can forward this email out to anyone who wants it..the instore coupon can be used as many times as you would like..the online code is a one-time use only..so sense I used it last time..Jessica you can use it this time..I know you love GAP as much as I do and you have a poopy GAP by you...it starts November 14-16...let me know...the coupon is good for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Piperlime to enjoy 30% of your entire purchase..

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Email it to me please:) Thanks much!

Jessica said...

Gap emailed me one. Maybe because I always buy during friends and family. So you can use your online code. Thanks for thinking of me, you are the best! I am thinking we should go to the pie when I come to utah, I am dying for that.

Katie said...

Please e-mail it to me!! ktmacadocious@yahoo.com I just saw Martha this weekend in San Francisco...I should have harrassed her about not getting my own!