Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boy or Girl...



I am thirteen and half weeks pregnant and so impatient..I was at the doctors the other day and saw this in a magazine and what do you know..it's available at Walgreen's...so I just happen to live by a Walgreen's and was there the other night...for a simple $29.99 I bought this test...you had to do it in the morning..spin it around in this cup and wait ten minutes...it's 82% proof..but the patent is still pending...and it came back as a BOY! Can I trust it?? I hope so...I am so excited!

9 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

LOL!!! YOU'RE CRACKIN ME RIGHT UP GIRL!!! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!

BAWC said...

ok, why not. 83% is not bad odds :)

The Shafers said...

WOW! what will they come up with next??

the mama monster said...

seriously? i wonder the technology behind that. i hope you get what you want!

Jessica said...

That would be nice is it was a boy! Hope it's right!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold a little baby boy again!....

Katie said...

I love it!! It would be so impressive if it is right!

Trent and Lindsie said...

I hope you can trust it! That would be awesome! Good Luck

juels said...

ya for little baby boy! i cannot wait to hold him and nibble on his cheeks!