Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dear Baby #2

Where can I begin...I have been waiting for you to come into my life...I have wanted you here for over a year and you are finally here! To know that you are safe in my belly makes me so happy...I can't wait until I can feel you kicking me..letting me know how good of a job I am doing! I read my fortune last November..the last words that it read was...wait for a long awaited wish in February to come true. Back in my mind I thought maybe...it was going to be you...but it had taken so long that I wasn't putting to much hope on it...and guess what my wish was confirmed February 1,2009 that you were here. I want you to know that I love you so much...I can't wait to see your face, hear your cry, and see you with your sister and dad! Thanks for looking upon us for the next couple of months and choosing us as your family. I wish nothing but the absolute best for you and your sister and in all my power will give you nothing but the best..love me forever and never forget that we love you! See you soon!

1 comment:

The Frame Family said...

I am so excited for this little one to join your family! You have a lot of love to give :)