Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Ode to My Father-In-Law..


This may not look like anything to anyone but this means a lot to Bart and I...this is our lot that we own in Bluffdale where our future home will be...we have been given a little over an acre and half by Bart's parents...all the kids were given property to build but everyone has declined and chosen other options but Bart and I have chose to build....we have been talking about the plans lately and might..(I'm crossing my fingers) start building sooner than we thought...I know we are so lucky to have been given this opportunity and owe a lot to my in-laws..Bart's dad always tells us that he worked hard and did what he did to be able to give this to his kids...I am hoping that we will be able to give half of what we have been given to our children....so if my in-laws ever get a chance to read this I thank you for the house that I live in now and for the one that I will be living in hopefully soon!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Make sure to build a guest house for us:) Love you guys! Happy New Year!

Carlye Momma said...

How cool! Congratulations! I know an awesome builder if you need one.

LOVE YA!