Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh..yeah...P.S....




I have been domesticated...I have found in the last couple years that I love to cook...this was the first time that I have attempted to make a pie and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself..to anyone that had a piece I think that they would agree....


4 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Wow! Your pie looks excellent! I can't believe that your in-laws gave you guys some land...that is awesome!! You are so lucky! Land is so expensive right now, it's so hard to even buy ANYTHING!

The Frame Family said...

Oh I totally think we should have a play date! Do you work? I work on Thursdays and Fridays. Other than that I am free for whenever!

The Frame Family said...

Maybe with Jessica before she goes home to Cali??

The Frame Family said...

Okay just let me know when you guys want to get together!