Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hang'n out on a Sunday morn'n








Dad came home this morning...Molly gets so excited when she sees Bart....we went to the gas station and got drinks and a treat..Molly sure loved her share of mom's treat, she yelled super loud when I took it away..I love the picture of her and Bart..she just stares at him and rubs his face...she loves her dad....and I love them both!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Camera is doing such a great job... I have to get me one!! Super cute Molly!!

Jessica said...

I like the pic of Molly and her Daddy too! Very cute. Don't you just love your camera? It is the best.

Carlye Momma said...

Hee hee! She's so squishy!

Carlye Momma said...

No seriously...we are on prevacid now too...so much better than zantac!!!

Molly looks just like Bart...it's crazy!

Tasha said...

You are a great photographer. You really captured the emotion in the picture of Bart and Molly! You can tell how much he loves her and how much she loves him:) BEAUTIFUL!!!