Monday, January 21, 2008

rub a dub dub look Molly's in the tub...




Sense Molly has been sick her bed time has sure been messed up..Bart and I were up till 2:30am last night watching old school cartoons...so we decided to try and keep her awake as long as possible tonight and tire her out in the tub...she loves the water but loves to suck on anything that has water on it...who knew she would be this much fun!!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics of Molly. I really like the 2nd one a lot. She is so cute and getting so big. I think you guys should come visit me and we will take the girls to Disneyland!

The Frame Family said...

She is so cute! I hope she is starting to feel better. It's funny how much kids love the tub. Ko used to hate it and now he gets mad when it's time to get out!

Tasha said...

I saw how cute Molly was in the tub, so I thought I would try Kenley in her "big girl" tub... She was fine as long as she could just stand there and kick the water. I tried to lay her on her back and she totally freaked out! You are so lucky that Molly is such a go with the flow kind of gal:)

Carlye Momma said...

Oh man...I've SO been there! I love those pictures of her in the tub! They're sweet! You know...you guys should come see us soon! We'd LOVE it!

Love ya!

Carl