Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOWeEn






We had such a fun halloween this year..I wanted Molly to be a lion and found the cutest costume but it was too small and it was the biggest it came in..so I searched for a costume online and found the peanut costume which I LOVED..I waited last minute to order and didn't get it until the night before...when we were in California my sister in law had a lion costume..so I took that just in case..we had a Halloween party at Bart's parents and all the kids dress up so we sqoze her in it for that..and then we went trunk or treating with my sister so I borrowed the cowgirl outfit from a girl at school..and then alas the peanut costume came..we couldn't have asked for better weather..Molly would take the candy and put it in her bucket and then I would say.."Say, thank you." and she would wave..she is so yummy!

5 comments:

The Shafers said...

That is so funny! Thats a lot of costumes!! She looks cute in all of them.

BAWC said...

what a cute little thing in all of the costumes. i love that peanut, it is a cleaver idea.

The Robinsons said...

Hannah was the exact same peanut! I think its an awesome costume, although Hannah hated it!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love that she wore 3 different costumes.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my heck the peanut is SO rad! She's chewy!