Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mermaid dress...




This is a slip that goes to a dress that my mom made my sister and I when we were little. Molly was at my sisters and she pulled this dress out and Molly saw it and said "oh my gosh..it's a mermaid dress." She wanted nothing to do with the actual dress but the slip. Needless to say we can barley get it from her to wash it. I love that she loves it so much, I wish I could climb in her head and see what she see's. I just know she thinks she has this fancy dress on. It's begun to rip and there is a little hole on the front from "grandma's scissors." The other day we went to a birthday party of a girl in our dance class and the actual Cinderella came! All the girls were dressed up in princess dresses, Molly began to tell everyone that she had this mermaid dress at home...she is so proud of it and I love that she wants to wear it everywhere we go.

No comments: