Monday, February 8, 2010

My poop on it...

Molly has been doing so well with potty training...she hasn't had an accident it awhile...we aren't totally pooped trained but on our way. She wears a pull up to bed and about an hour into bed time she is screaming for us because she pooped. So right on time Molly is calling for us, I was rocking buddy to sleep so Bart went and changed Molly. As I cam out Molly was on our bed, I told her it was time for bed and as she was climbing off the bed, she said as matter of fact. "Mommy, there's my poop on Dad's bed." Sure enough there was a hard poo pellet on my side of the bed. Brother.

2 comments:

paigernate said...

haha- gotta love it! it's amazing how our sensitivities to things such as poop on our bed wears away with kids.... good thing they are such cuties! miss u luv u xoxo

the mama monster said...

sooooooo funny and soooooooooooo gross!